55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Wednesday 26 November 2014




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ISAIAH 5:13


"Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst."

THE POWER OF KNOWLEDGE. EIGHT KEYS THAT WILL BE A BLESSING TO JUST ONE PERSON, NOT EVERYONE . "JUST ONE "


1. The knowledge of sowing in your dry season; works like the hand of God .Its hard at times , lets be honest ,lol, especially when the enemy reminds you of all the bills you have to pay. But this is a major key to open doors . wow , God honors such sacrifices . It is like a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable wellpleasing to God. Phil 4:18 .A friend of mine soled his shoe for two thousand naira and brought the money to church with his prayer request , when we prayed on that seed , I saw the holy Spirit moved so mysteriously , that I told him that there was something about the seed he brought when we prayed , it was later he told me that he soled his shoe for it , and the lord proved himself , the money his company was owing him over N200,000 was paid and other doors opened again for him. N2000 sacrifice opened the door to collect over N200,000 +.
2. The Knowledge of thanking God in the midst of your trial/storm. Let me confess and be honest with you here , there were moments in my life , I complained and murmured against God , when I couldn't handle the trial in the middle of the storms anymore ,amazingly he was silent, but rather as always the Holy Spirit comforted me , and before I knew it I was back on my feet again , thanking and just having a wonderful time with him. Thanking him , relieves us of our burdens and gives us that needed grace to trust Him. And when you trust him is the key to open doors .Luke 9:16 (NIV) "Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke them. Then he gave them to the disciples to distribute to the people." If Jesus had complained , He would have missed it.
Depression comes when we fail to apply the power of thanksgiving .
3. The knowledge of tithing . When the Lord bought my car for me , the enemy came almost every night to attack me .In my dream i saw the car in a ditch , stolen , suspended high in the air ."lol" etc . but I was never afraid , I only reminded God of my 10% divine protection money ."lol" and he has been too faithful , can't count how many times , he has saved me from accidents . Some I can't explain how .Mal 3:11 (Msg) "Bring your full tithe to the Temple treasury so there will be ample provisions in my Temple. Test me in this and see if I don’t open up heaven itself to you and pour out blessings beyond your wildest dreams. For my part, I will defend you against marauders, protect your wheat fields and vegetable gardens against plunderers.” The Message of God-of-the-Angel-Armies."
4. The knowlege of giving to the poor . Psalm 41:1-3 (NLT)"Oh, the joys of those who are kind to the poor! The Lord rescues them when they are in trouble.The Lord protects them and keeps them alive.He gives them prosperity in the land and rescues them from their enemies. The Lord nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health.,". This scripture has worked for me so many times , even yesterday. Scripture says blessed is the man that has a bountiful eye , that sees an opportunity to be a blessing to those who do not have. Especially the poor. Prov 22:9 "He that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his bread to the poor".
5. The knowledge of showing mercy. This works like lightning from experience. When you show mercy , God himself comes down to show you his mercy . He loves this , I can tell you . whoosh! . He is glorified , any time you do it . And he can make the impossible happen in your life because of it . It draws out His compassionate nature to work on your behalf . Psalm 145:8(NLT) "The LORD is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love."
6. The knowledge of joy. The day I caught this revelation, it totally changed my person . Question ? How do you attack a man , anytime you see him , always radiating with smiles and laughter ? lol .phil 4:4 (NIV)"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"
7. The knowledge of expectation. Many believers give to God without expecting anything from Him. "error". Is not humility O .You must place a demand on your seed. No expectation no manifestation. Lam 3:25 (Amp)"The Lord is good to those who wait hopefully and expectantly for Him, to those who seek Him [inquire of and for Him and require Him by right of necessity and on the authority of God’s word]."
8. The knowledge of rejoicing . Rather than thanking him many believers because of their challenges pray what I call "complaining" prayer , rather than appreciate him , they start with "complaining" and end the prayer with "complaining".lol .But the key is this , the lord will teach you and in no time you will be out of that season of complaining . So don't be discouraged if you are in that season of your life. God loves you still , beyond you imagination .Amen.1 John 3:20 "If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything."


I PRAY FOR YOU ; MAY THE LORD GIVE YOU THAT NEEDED KNOWLEDGE THAT WILL LEAD TO YOUR BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.


BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment