LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 46:5
"God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early."
What you learn from your storms
1. It reinforces your faith in him .When the blessings upon your life is too "heavy ", just like in construction, when reinforced pillars are use to support and strengthen the building , God rein enforces your faith , to be able to carry and receive comfortably the weight of the "blessings" , so you won't sink with it . A deluge of blessings I sense is coming someone's way , just be patient . Don't let the depth of the mockery discourage you , is only preparing you for the weight of the blessings that is coming you way soon in Jesus name , Amen. psalm 112:7 (ESV)"He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the LORD."
2 . It builds your trust in Him. This is the revelation here , if you can TRUST HIM ? AFTER GOD WHAT NEXT? Psalm 31:14-15 (NIV)"But as for me, I trust in You, O LORD, I say, “You are my God.”
3. It brings that wonderful feeling to know he is with you . Joshua 1:9 (NIV)"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
4. You can't see him , but invisibly he is so real , so real you see the sovereignty of his presence around you and everywhere.1 Tim 1:17 (ABPE)" But to The King of the universe, to him who is indestructible and unseen, who is The One God, be honor and glory to the eternity of eternities. Amen."Don't be afraid child of God ; know this one truth ;He won't fail you!
5. your storms sharpens your level of discernment of his presence and the works of the enemy. 2 cor 11:14 (jB2000)"And it is no marvel, for Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light." Once an agent comes under your light , he is exposed !Let it not surprise you that they "hate" you . lol .I use to feel sad about it in the past , but not anymore . I just give Him the glory and move on !
6. God can get you your breakthrough faster than the speed of sound ;Is your experience that matters to him the most . You cannot give a 10 year old a "Lamborghini Aventador" to drive. lol. He is going to die . The speed will be too much for him , the gadgets , the sound/ power of the engine he can't handle it . If you are not yet matured for your "The blessing" God will never deliver it to you . So let him teach you and show you how to handle what he has for you and through you .Amen.Roms 5:4 "And patience, experience; and experience, hope:" Hold on to it . Is all you got. And when God is the source of your hope , why won't it come to pass . Roms 15:13. Your hope is what fuels your faith . Add more fuel.
7.And finally, you come to realise how true this scripture is to you 1 John 4:8 (NLT) "But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love. "HE IS LOVE". It brings so much peace in your spirit , that at that moment if you should express that love to an unbeliever or a believer who is still young in the faith ,he/she might read it wrongly .lol. Everything can fail , but this one can not ! never . Is all you need (HIS LOVE) and the rest of what you need will come running to you !Love you.
I PRAY FOR YOU ; MAY HIS LOVE SEE YOU THROUGH THAT "CHALLENGE" YOU ARE EXPERIENCING NOW IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.