55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Monday 10 November 2014




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF 2 SAMUEL 22:18


" He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me."




1. Your strong enemy is one sent by Satan to test your faith .1 peter 1:7 "That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:"
2. Never be alarmed by your strong enemy ; he is only there for a season . psalm 37:35,36 "I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found."
3. Never hate your strong enemy ; it will only prolong the battle . Why? Love cannot be defeated . Is the key to overcoming hate.Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you " Now this is were the "catch" is go read John 15:7 . When you sow your good seed ; see it as an opportunity to ask the Lord for your need .Amen. Bible says be "wise" Amen.
4. You will always face enemies that seem too strong for you. They are there to build you up , spiritually . So don't be afraid. Keep using their attacks to build yourself up. Zech 8:13b (NLT) " Now I will rescue you and make you both a symbol and a source of blessing. So don’t be afraid. Be strong, and get on with rebuilding the Temple!"
5. Your strong enemies , are enemies that have vowed to see you (...). Sorry , but that is the truth. Psalm 71:10 (ISV) "For my enemies talk against me; those who seek to kill me plot together".
6. Your strong enemies , no matter what you do , they still hate you. Why ? because , they always see in you the gift ; they don't have . "your smile "; "the way you laugh" . wow ,lol. Psalm 38:19 (NLT)" I have many aggressive enemies; they hate me without reason ".
7. Your strong enemies most times are "around" you . You can only figure them out through the spirit of discernment. Heb 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."
8. One of the tricks of a strong enemy , is to draw close to you ; not because he loves you ; but to give you close monitoring , Why? lol , "can't you see you are a threat to him."  psalm 41:9 "Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me."
Internal strong enemy.
9. Your internal strong enemy is that bad habit ; that you seem helpless , whenever it confronts you. Roms 8:3"For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh."
10. Your strong enemy is your strongest weakness, you keep falling for  any time the temptation comes .Job 31:1 I have made a covenant with my eyes; How then could I gaze at a virgin? "
11. Your strong enemies are issues many believers suffer from . ie . sexual addictions , your ex , anger etc
12. The only way , in dealing with a strong enemy is confronting it with a stronger Ally "the word of God" Rev 19:13 "He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God."


I PRAY FOR YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS , THIS SEASON , THAT STRONG ENEMY IN YOUR LIFE SHALL BE DEFEATED IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.

BE BLESSED.


No comments:

Post a Comment