LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF HOSEA 4:6
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children"
1.If you don't know that God is merciful ; you will always hold your self in guilt and condemnation. Roms 8:1"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."
2. If you don't know that sowing works ; you will never sow ;when you are under financial distress. Eccl 11:4 "He that observeth the wind shall not sow; and he that regardeth the clouds shall not reap."
3. If you don't know that giving opens the way for you ; you will always be reluctant to give . 2 cor 9:7 (NIV)"Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. "4. If you don't know you need to pray more in times of trouble ; you will not pray .Luke 22:44"And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground."
5. If you always seen things carnally ; you will never see what God is showing you .Jer 1:11"Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.6. If you refuse to fast and pray ; their are certain demons that will not go .Mark 9:29"And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting."
7. If you refuse to forgive ; you will always carry bitterness around with you. Heb 12:15 "Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;"
8. If you are not joyful ;you cannot experience his presence. psalm 16:11 "Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."
9. If you always complain and fuss about everything ; you will not hear God speak.1 kings 19:12 " And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice. "
10. If you think God will not forgive you ; Satan will always hold you in bondage. Isaiah 55:7" Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon."
10.If you don't believe in tithing "lol" from my personal experience , is what I call "spiritual trouble" .psalm 119:67"Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word."
11. If you will not study the word always ; when the storms come you will doubt God .Matt 7:26-27"And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it."
I PRAY FOR YOU THIS MORNING ; WHAT EVER WILL CAUSE YOU TO DOUBT YOUR GOD , MAY THE POWER OF GOD CUT IT OFF NOW IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.
BE BLESSED . HAPPY SUNDAY!