55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Friday 28 November 2014




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF JOB 6:24 (Amp)


" Teach me, and I will hold my peace; and cause me to understand wherein I have erred."


1.Rule number one: when tempted to speak / confess negatively because of the "facts" of your circumstances on the ground , "HOLD YOUR TONGUE" . Prov 30:32 (Amp) " If you have done foolishly in exalting yourself, or if you have thought evil, lay your hand upon your mouth."
2.If the Lord does not teach you , you will never know certain secrets and hidden truths about life. Dan 2:22 (Amp) "He reveals the deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him!"
3.If the Lord does not teach you , the enemy will always have you for food . Luke 22:31 (Amp) "Simon, Simon (Peter), listen! Satan has asked excessively that [all of] you be given up to him [out of the power and keeping of God], that he might sift [all of] you like grain,". Any time you boast , always do it in the name of the Lord . Otherwise you are on your own o. "personal experience" .hmm...lol.
4.If the Lord does not teach you , you will become like a "pawn" in their hands . I suffered in the hands of "witches" for years .But the good news is how do you teach what you have not experienced ?How do you build others , when you have no knowledge of what they are facing ? How do you encourage others , when you have not pass through the school of affliction yourself ?. By His grace and mercy I was thought in the field of battle . Know this truth , the enemy will always fight you , until God finally destroys them .psalm 68:21(Amp) "But God will shatter the heads of His enemies, the hairy scalp of such a one as goes on still in his trespasses and guilty ways."
5.He teaches us in the midst of our storms. Most of the lessons you read in my blog , came from practical teachings in the midst of my storm. John 14:26 (NLT)"But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative--that is, the Holy Spirit--he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you."6.If the lord does not teach you , Satan would always act on your ignorance .2 cor 2:11"Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices."
7.If the lord does not teach you , you can't understand the mystery behind the word .Never fret when people don't believe you , only pray for them to see what they are missing out on. Amen. Col 1:26 (NIV)"the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the Lord's people."
8.It takes divine revelation and teachings to accept and believe what Roms 8:28 says . It took God 14 years to teach me this scripture and He is still teaching .lol."And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." I can confidently tell you now , it is working for your good!
9.Never be carried away by your storms , but rather try to learn and find out through divine revelation , what the Lord is teaching you .John 13:12 (NIV)"When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his clothes and returned to his place. “Do you understand what I have done for you?” he asked them. Jesus thought them the mystery behind feet washing. If you know it ? hmm..
10. Job erred initially because he was not thought . job 3:25 (NLT)"
What I always feared has happened to me. What I dreaded has come true."
he thought wrongly and confess negatively at the beginning .
11. If God does not teach you , you will never know where he has hidden the treasures of this earth reserved for you to use this end time. Isaiah 45:3 (Msg) "I’ll lead you to buried treasures, secret caches of valuables—Confirmations that it is, in fact, I, God, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name."
12. His teachings is what gives you strength to run this salvation race. ( Na grace o) Many have given up , but not you in Jesus name , Amen psalm 119:28 (NIV)"My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word."




I PRAY FOR YOU ;THE GRACE TO ALWAYS APPLY WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNT RECEIVE IT NOW IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.



BE BLESSED! .

No comments:

Post a Comment