55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Monday 11 July 2016




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ROMANS 12:12



"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."




10 KEYS ABOUT THE POWER OF PATIENCE.




1.Patience will always produce results . James 1:12(NLT)"God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him."
2.When your patience is not complete , the enemy can still out smart you . James 1:4(NIV)"Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
3.Patience is like an anti-virus , when sown in the right soil , has the power to uproot the spirit of doubt in you .Matt 15:13(NIV)"He replied, "Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots."
4.patience is the platform upon which your faith is built and strengthen. James 1:3(AKJV)"Knowing this, that the trying of your faith works patience."
5.God uses patience to teach , you will never pass his class if you are impatient. Eccl 7:8(ESV)"Better is the end of a thing than its beginning, and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit."
6.Patience is like a man who has seen the end and deliberately walks back to the beginning and says to God , I am ready to start from here .Isa 46:10(NIV)"I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.'"
7.Impatience is like a baby who has seen the end and tells God , lets start from here (the end)1 cor 13:11(NIV)"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me."
8.Patience is a weapon of the heart , that keeps your emotions under control .Eph 4:2 (ESV)"With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, "
9.When you become eager to know God , patience is the platform he creates for you to stand on. Col 1:11(ESV)"May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy, "
10.People who are patient will always enjoy God's divine protection .Roms 2:7 (ESV)"To those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; "


PRAYER :Father teach me how to become patient in Jesus name , Amen.



you will win !Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment