LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF MARK 11:22 . (Amp version)
"And Jesus ,replying ,said to them, Have faith in God [constantly]"
10 KEYS -THE POWER OF CONSISTENT FAITH
1. Rule number one. Despite the storms; try to keep your faith constant. It might seem nothing is working , but here is the key - spiritually you are growing and learning fast . you won't believe , how fast you have grown until your next storm . "And should sleep , and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how." Mark 4:27
2.Constant faith will always bring positive result. And faith have levels . When your faith is constant , it can easily carry the weight of your expectations , without wavering . Scripture says in the book of Hebrews 10:35 "Cast not away therefore your confidence , which hath great recompence of reward."
3.When your faith becomes "constant" victory is assured . Jesus confirmed this , in verse 23 of the same chapter when he said " For verily I say unto you , That whosoever shall say unto this mountain ,Be thou removed , and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart , but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith." Constant faith will always produce the right results. The Holy Spirit has taught me , if you can see the "whatsoever " in your inner man (spirit), you can receive it with your faith the "whatsoever" .
4.What you see by faith is as real as your physical body . All you need is for you to get it to that constant level; like the normal air you breath in and out . "constantly". Now here is some good news in Hebrews 12:2 (Amp)" Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith [giving the first incentive for our belief] and is also its Finisher [bringing it to maturity and perfection]. Jesus is the one who brings our faith to that level of perfection . The key is simple "believe in him only"
5.Constant faith requires constant study of the word . The more you study , the more your faith becomes constant. Scripture says "Study to show thyself approved unto God ,a workman that needeth not to be ashamed , rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Tim 2:15
6. when your faith becomes constantly constant "hmmm" Being the richest man in the world , will be an understatement! why? because once you can see it ; faith will bring it to pass ."anything" .lol. I know this is some-what "deep" for some of you reading this; but I just told you the truth! Let me give you a little work to do . Go read the book of Isaiah 64:4 (Kjv version) and link that scripture to the book of proverb 8:21.(kjv version) check the dictionary meaning of the word "inherit". Now my question ? How do you "think" , you are going to get what God has prepared ?It can only be by Faith , if you can't see what he has prepared by faith ; you cannot receive it . Jeremiah saw it in verse 11 and guess what God said in verse 12 of chapter 1 of the book of Jeremiah "You are right , the LORD said , and I am watching to see that my words come true." (Good news version) And faith has nothing to do with human reasoning. you try to reason it with your mind , you will miss it .It has nothing to do with it. I back this up with scripture Roms 8:6 (Amp version) "Now the mind of the flesh [which is sense and reason without the Holy Spirit ] is death [death that comprises all the miseries arising from sin, both here and hereafter ] .But the mind of the [Holy] Spirit is life and [soul] peace [both now and forever]." It has nothing to do with our human senses.
7. Learn to train your faith to become constant . See Job 13:15" Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him." Job simply refused to doubt God and God showed up for him.
8. Constant faith is like a man that lifts weight every morning , the more practice , the stronger your faith gets . 1 Tim 4:7 (ESV)"Have nothing to do with irreverent, silly myths. Rather train yourself for godliness."
9. Constant spiritual warfare only does one thing , helps your faith to become "constant" . I use to be discouraged by it , not until I discovered that is what has kept my faith constant . Faith is a constant fight . so keep your faith alive ! 2 Tim 4:7 "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:"
10. joy - never let go of that joy in you , it fuels your faith and helps keep your expectations alive. Lam 3:24 (Amp)"The Lord is my portion or share, says my living being (my inner self); therefore will I hope in Him and wait expectantly for Him."
" faith is receiving what is already yours from the spirit realms"
PRAYER : Father help my faith to become constant now in Jesus name , Amen.
YOU ARE BLESSED!