LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF JOHN 16:22
"And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you."
10 KEYS - HE WILL SEE YOU AGAIN .
1.We say but how am I sure , He will see me again ? when my case is "bad" . I thought so myself . But then again ,I realize from scripture that in Him all things were created . Col 1:16,17"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:And he is before all things, and by him all things consist." The powers troubling you , are under His control button . He can end that issue today , if He likes . "hmm"
2.He is the way out . So there is hope He is going to see you again . John 10:9(NIV)" am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture."
3.Look at the phrase "And ye now " meaning , something else is till coming ,It is not the end .Job 22:21"Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee."
4.Now see this one , Jesus is the "TRUTH" right and Satan is the father of "LIES" They don't belong to the same camp. So one has to be telling the truth . "JESUS " .Roms 3:4(NIV)"Not at all! Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: "So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge."
5. When He says He will see you again , you have you role to play ."delight in Him now" . psalm 37:4 (Amp)"Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart."
6. He planned this visit , before your birth . What am I saying , Him alone knows how your final outcome will be. Isaiah 46:11 (Msg)"I’ve said it, and I’ll most certainly do it. I’ve planned it, so it’s as good as done."
7.Your mockery is a sign your heart desire is ahead , as long as you remain His child . Heb 12:2(ESV)"looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God."
8. "But I will see you again-" Meaning what you are passing through now , am coming again to change it . Do you SEE it . Heb 10:37(NIV)"For, "In just a little while, he who is coming will come and will not delay."
9. It might be painful now , but see this , "and your joy no man taketh from you " heaven has ordained for your joy to come . Don't be discouraged by the delay . You never can tell how close you are now , to your miracle .I encourage you with this scripture from the book of 2 Kings 3:17" For thus saith the Lord, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts." stop looking out for signs . He can do it before you even call your name now ! .lol . Amen.
10. Finally , look at the good news here . your joy "blessing" will surely come to pass ,as long as you remain in His joy . Amen. John 15:11 -These things have I spoken unto you , that my joy might remain in you,and that your joy might be full "Amen..
PRAYER : Father remember me now in Jesus name , Amen..
He will in Jesus name , Amen.