LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF 2 TIM 1:7
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
10 KEYS ON HOW TO DESTROY THE SPIRIT OF FEAR
1. Study the word- The more word (life) inside of you , the more power you carry . Heb 4:12(NLT)"For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires."
2. Faith - work on your faith , exercise it daily , by putting action to your words . James 2:17(NIV)"In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead."
3. Believe God always - Just believe Him and kill your doubts.What is belief ? Is a thought in your mind . What thought ? God's word that says he has not given you the spirit of fear.let that thought stay in your mind . . It works . John 20:29 (NLT)"Then Jesus told him, "You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who believe without seeing me."
4. Confess what God's word says , what you see in your mind and not what the fact is . Jer 1:11(NLT)"Then the LORD said to me, "Look, Jeremiah! What do you see?" And I replied, "I see a branch from an almond tree."
5. Rejoice in the lord always . Fear and joy cannot be on the same platform. so choose joy . Phil 4:4 (NIV)"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"
6. Speak in tongues regularly -It destroys your fears. How? Because you are communicating with the Master Himself directly .Jude 1: 20(NIV)"But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit,"
7. Prayer and fasting - strengthens your faith and kills your fears . Mark 9:29"And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting."
8. When fear comes , fear not! it will go back . Isaiah 41:10 (Amp)"Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice."
9. Memorize scriptures . why? It is what you have in your heart that will speak , when fear comes .Matt 12:34"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."
10. Express your fears to God always in prayer . Don't be shy about it . Tell Him , He knows already , He is your father . Amen.Once you do that , refuse again to fear and just celebrate and trust him. He gets the job done always. 1 peter 5:7"Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you."
"fear is a thought in your mind , change what you think "
PRAYER : Father deliver me from all my fears in Jesus name , Amen.
you will succeed in Jesus name , Amen.