LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF MATTHEW 21:21 (NIV)
"Jesus replied, "Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done."
10 KEYS ABOUT DOUBT THAT WILL STIR YOUR FAITH .
1. Doubt - will stop you from taking the right steps , that ought to be taken. Luke 24:38 (NIV)"He said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds?".
2. Doubt and lies are best of friends , faith and truth are best of friends . Take your stand . you can't be in between .1 Kings 18:21(NIV)"Elijah went before the people and said, "How long will you waver between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him." But the people said nothing."
3. Anytime you fall short of the word , you doubt God .Key build on the word and erase your doubts. Scripture says in the book of Colossi-ans 3:16 "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord." Anything less , leads to doubt .
4. True love never doubt. I cor 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." That is what true love is all about . believe and never doubt . Amen.
5. Doubt sees the circumstances surrounding it ,truth sees the presence of God around the circumstances. Psalm 125:2(NIV)"As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds his people both now and forevermore."
6. Doubt listens to your flesh , faith listens to your spirit. Roms 8:16 (NIV)"The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children."
7. Doubt is an enemy showing you the wrong picture of the real you .2 Cor 4:18 (NIV)"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
8. Doubt leads to regrets , faith leads to celebration. Luke 2:62"And Peter went out, and wept bitterly."
9. Doubt never listens to the truth , faith does .Roms 10:17(ISV)"Consequently, faith results from listening, and listening results through the word of the Messiah. "
10. Doubt takes you out of His presence , faith brings you into His presence .John 6:66 (NIV)"From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him."
Personal quote :
"whenever you doubt , your faith just worked without your knowing" Heb 11:1
PRAYER : Father never let me doubt you again in Jesus name , Amen.
You are almost there ! Amen.