55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Wednesday 20 July 2016




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PROVERB 15:1



"A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger."




10 KEYS TO CONTROLLING UNHOLY ANGER .


1. Having a thankful heart - your heart will always speak what it is full of . 1 Thess 5:18(NLT)"Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."
2. Controlling your thoughts - the spirit of anger , starts with a "thought " once it comes up , simply kill it and switch your thoughts to something positive .you might miss it a couple of times , but you will eventually get it right . phil 4:8(NIV)"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things."
3. prayer - Admitting that you have it and asking God to deal with it . works . 1 John 1:9(NIV)"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."
4. Knowledge of scriptures - search for scriptures on anger in the bible and pray with it. Example from prov 15:1 - Father bridle my tongue in the name of Jesus and help me to control myself anytime I am tempted to get angry , holy Spirit take control of me from henceforth in Jesus name , Amen. Mark 11:24(NIV)"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
5. My testimony - I prayed to God that anytime I want to get angry , he should just make me "laugh" and walk away . lol. He answered me . I tell you it helped me alot . And today , I am just one funny guy , that if you don't know how to laugh , don't come near me' lol . He will answer you too.Amen . Rev 12:11(NIV)"They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death."
6.Forgiveness - Be quick to forgive . It works like miracle . just let it go and move on to something else . it frees you .Matt 6:12(NLT)"and forgive us our sins, as we have forgiven those who sin against us."
7. Anytime you are angry , remember this truth , it will help you . your faith just stopped working . And faith is the spiritual currency you need if you want anything from God . Heb 11:6(NIV)"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him."
8.Impatience - Have this knowledge that once you become impatient , you can't control your anger .patience will always control it . prayer - father teach me how to become patient , anytime I am faced with the spirit of unholy anger in Jesus name , Amen. Luke 21:19"In your patience possess ye your souls."
9.Peace- learn how to hold your peace . it subdues  the spirit of anger and builds up your strength to resist the temptation. Is a powerful weapon against the spirit of anger .psalm 29:11(NIV)"The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace."
10.Fasting - Humbles your flesh and controls your emotions. Isa 58:6"Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?"

Personal quote:

 "Anger is like a thief  patiently waiting for you at the gate of your breakthrough" Ignore him!




PRAYER :Father deal with every spirit of anger operating in my life in the name of Jesus , Amen.


you will succeed in Jesus name , Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment