. LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 27:13
"I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.”
10 KEYS -WHEN YOU FAINT AND GET WEARY .
1. What you believe at that level when you faint from the weariness and challenges of life will sustain you .David still believed. Despite the fact that he fainted .he believed! Jesus said in John 11:40 (NLT)"Jesus responded, "Didn't I tell you that you would see God's glory if you believe?”
2. Despite the fact that he fainted , he still had one key in his heart " knowledge" Knowledge of what ? THE TRUTH .God Said in the book of Hosea 4:6 (Amp)"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you [the priestly nation] have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you that you shall be no priest to Me; seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children.”
3. He fainted yet he was still courageous . God told Joshua in chapter 1 verse 7 (NLT)"Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the instructions Moses gave you. Do not deviate from them, turning either to the right or to the left. Then you will be successful in everything you do.”
4. Despite the fact that David got to the level of fainting (deep discouragement) he still believed it was not over yet .Now here is the secret why you most not give up like David found in the book of phil 1:6 (NLT)"And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.”
5. What you see at the point of fainting is of utmost importance . David saw the lord's goodness and He received it .why? what he saw , the lord was already watching over His word "his goodness" to perform it . Jer. 1:11,12(Amp)"Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Jeremiah, what do you see? And I said, I see a branch or shoot of an almond tree [the emblem of alertness and activity, blossoming in late winter].Then said the Lord to me, You have seen well, for I am alert and active, watching over My word to perform it.”
6. What you "see" God is committed to performing it at that level . Now here is the key - God asked Abraham to go outside and look for all he saw would be given to him . So what you see God is committed to perform, even at that level when all hope seems lost . Still believe what you see. Amen. Gen 13:14,15(Amp)"The Lord said to Abram after Lot had left him, Lift up now your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward;""For all the land which you see I will give to you and to your posterity forever.”
7. This is another revelation of proverb 23:7 ....wrong thoughts will always produce negative results at the level of your fainting. just like right thinking will always produce right results . Don't allow your thoughts to waver now, is a sign you are very close to your breakthrough. Note James 1:6,7 (Amp)"Only it must be in faith that he asks with no wavering (no hesitating, no doubting). For the one who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind.7 For truly, let not such a person imagine that he will receive anything [he asks for] from the Lord,". you can only receive when you choose to hold on and not doubt.
8. Read again what David said "unless he had believed to see the goodness of the lord in the land of the living " not the land of the dead . so as a child of God , your case is not over . why? you are the child of a LIVING GOD not a dead god. So your case is different . Psalm 42:2(NIV)"My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?”
9. The word of God is your strength. David received strength when he believed.Isaiah 30:15 (NIV)"This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it.”
10. Finally David did not doubt what he saw by faith. Key - what you divinely see by faith hold on to it by faith . Mark 11:22 (Amp) Jesus said "And Jesus, replying, said to them, Have faith in God [constantly].”
"death is only a shadow some of us must pass through to our promise land" Psalm 23:4
Prayer - Father show me your goodness in the land of the living in the name of Jesus I pray , Amen.
You are blessed!!