55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Wednesday 3 August 2016



. LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 46:10 (Amp)


"Be still and know (recognize, understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth.” 



10 POWERFUL KEYS WHEN GOD SAYS "BE STILL"(HOLD YOUR PEACE)




1. Hold your peace and recognize who I am . Gen 1:1(Amp)"In the beginning God ([Elohim) created [by forming from nothing] the heavens and the earth. " He can create your miracle , out of nothing .
2. Have a knowledge of who I am and hold your peace . And this knowledge comes from studying and meditating on the word of God. Simply put -2 Tim 2:15 (Amp)"Study and do your best to present yourself to God approved, a workman [tested by trial] who has no reason to be ashamed, accurately handling and skillfully teaching the word of truth. "
3. Watch this, why "be still"? See what I see , God already has a plan you don't know yet , to glorify His name in that "thing " you are passing through now . Isaiah 14:24(Amp)"The Lord of hosts has sworn [an oath], saying, “Just as I have intended, so it has certainly happened, and just as I have planned, so it will stand— “
4. Why be still? If it is not going to glorify His name as your helper , your deliverer , your way- maker , your King and Lord of the universe why would He now allow it ? what would now be the purpose of what you are passing through ? listen , there is only one answer .Roms 8:28 (Amp)" And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose. "it is working for your good .Why? He knows what to do to give you the comfort you need , He knows what to do to compensate you adequately . Heb 10:35(NIV)"So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded.”
5. When He says "be still" it means your case is not over yet ! So never conclude , what He has not concluded in your life . Be still !!1 Peter 5:11(Msg)"It won't be long before this generous God who has great plans for us in Christ—eternal and glorious plans they are!—will have you put together and on your feet for good. He gets the last word; yes, he does.”
6. Be still! What is God trying to say to you ..Listen all things are possible with me , be still and know me . Jer. 32:27 (NIV)" I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?".When Joseph was thrown into the pit , he never thought rescue would come , but it did . Why? God was with him . Listen He is with you , don't turn your back now that you are so close to your testimony . Remember Psalm 126:1 "A Song of degrees. When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.”
7. Be still! Take into remembrance the case of Job in scripture , a multi-billionaire in his days , who lost everything he had , and became terribly sick even to the point of death , yet he still had hope in this God , that He would change his story and what happened ? God did , God did . why not you ? Job 14:14 (Amp)"If a man dies, will he live again? I will wait all the days of my struggle Until my change and release will come.”
8. Be still !! What is God saying from the book of Isaiah 48:11(NIV)" For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another." friend only be still and let Him do what He has promised you . Amen.
9. Be still ! What is God still saying here - Hold on to my word . hold on to my word (promises) Jesus the word cannot fail you . for you have being bought with a price . Isaiah 66:9(NIV)"Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?" says the LORD. "Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?" says your God." will God lead you to the point of your miracle and abandon you there? If you know like I do , that He cannot do it , then do what I would do . Trust Him.Psalm 37:40"And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.” 
10. Be still! And do what? Just begin to thank Him , if not for Him , you won't be reading this now , if not for His mercies , you won't be receiving this word of encouragement from Him now . your story is about to change now in the name of Jesus , Amen. Be still ! 2 Cor 1:4 (Amp)"who comforts and encourages us in every trouble so that we will be able to comfort and encourage those who are in any kind of trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. “

Personal quote:

"your peace is a weapon against the enemy" John 16:33 (NLT)

Prayer: Father help me to become still in the midst of my trial ,knowing fully well who you are , my helper and deliverer in Jesus name , Amen.

Bless you !

No comments:

Post a Comment