55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Thursday 18 August 2016



. LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 41:11




"I know you are pleased with me, for you have not let my enemies triumph over me.”



10 SECRETS ABOUT A POTENTIAL ENEMY THAT YOU SHOULD BE MINDFUL OF .




1. An enemy will stay with you for a while ; but not when trouble comes .They slip away quietly. 2 Tim 4:16 says "At my first defense no one supported me, but all deserted me; may it not be counted against them.”
2. He will speak fine words , while he plots on how to trap you. Jer 9:8-9 puts it like this ""Their tongue is a deadly arrow; It speaks deceit; With his mouth one speaks peace to his neighbor, But inwardly he sets an ambush for him. "Shall I not punish them for these things?" declares the LORD. "On a nation such as this Shall I not avenge Myself? “ 
3. He will pretend to share your sorrows ; but will kill you if he has the chance. Apostle Paul painfully puts it this way from the book of Phil 3:18 " For I have told you often before, and I say it again with tears in my eyes, that there are many whose conduct shows they are really enemies of the cross of Christ. "
4. He will pretend to show you love in trouble ; but he is happy about it. Psalm 35:15 says it like this "But when I stumbled, they rejoiced and gathered together; they gathered together to ambush me. They tore at me without stopping to rest. (Net version)
5. Patience will always reveal a true enemy. your patience reveals to you the secrets of their hearts . why? They always slip because of their haste to do you harm .Jer 17:9 (NLT) “The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is?”
6. Out of the abundance of the heart ; the "enemy" speaks . Never take those words he says jokingly for granted, he means it . " A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. What you say flows from what is in your heart."Luke 6:45 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart beingeth forth that which is good ; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil:for 'of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh."
7. The enemy has been marked for destruction at God's own appointed time .Note : Not your time . Why? God can use him to teach and show you hidden secrets about life that will be a blessing to you in future  .Dan 2:22 (NLT)"He reveals deep and mysterious things and knows what lies hidden in darkness, though he is surrounded by light" 
8. The enemy most times is someone always close to you, someone who sees your potentials in life to excel and he is set to hinder you from achieving it . Well that is the painful and truthful part. Psalm 41:9 (NLT) gives us the confirmation when David said " Even my best friend, the one I trusted completely, the one who shared my food, has turned against me.” 
9. A true enemy is desperately desperate to see your destruction . If you are not "led" by the Holy Spirit , when they seek your help don't try it , don't . It will only lead to more painful experiences , that if you are not strong , you would give up . "Personal experience." see how the book of Matt 7:6 (NLT) puts it "Don't waste what is holy on people who are unholy. Don't throw your pearls to pigs! They will trample the pearls, then turn and attack you.”
10. Finally, when you become successful , your known and unknown enemies act like friends. Be careful! Prov 23:7 "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.”



I am led to post this lessons for someone today . Don't take things for granted. Pls be wise



Personal quote :



"Confidence speaks , your silence is wisdom "




prayer - Father open my eyes to always see and hear your voice in the midst of danger in Jesus name , Amen.




bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment