LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PROVERB 18:16
"A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.”
10 KEYS - THE POWER OF YOUR GIFT (PART 1)
1. Every man has been given a gift from God to use on earth not just for himself , but to be a blessing to others. Zech 8:13b (NLT) "Now I will rescue and make you both a symbol and a source of blessing .So don't be afraid; Be Strong and get on with rebuilding the Temple." Keep working on your gift .
2. If you don't use your gift , it will forever remain hidden.. Never despise the gift you have . If you work on it , believe me a day of opportunity will come for you to use it . preparation births forth opportunity.your opportunity is close to your fame , wealth .etc.Matt 25:18 "But he that had received one went and digged in the earth , and hid his lord's money." use it.
3. Your gift will always bring you into recognition. Jesus gift brought him into recognition.. A man that is in the arena of his gift , is like fish in water , you can't beat or stop him . Think about holding a fish in water ? lol . It will always slip away . And that is you friend , if you decide today to use your gift . Matt 13:54 "And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?”
4. Your gift will bring you to that place of (influence , wealth , fame etc) which God has prepared for you. Exo 23:20"Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.”
5. Your gift will bring you into your palace.How and why? It is God given. period! Gen 41:14"Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out of the dungeon: and he shaved himself, and changed his raiment, and came in unto Pharaoh." His gift took him to the palace.
6. There will always be opportunities for you to use your gift. Don't waste it , use it. . Luke 21:13 (Amp version) says "This will be a time (an opportunity) for you to bear testimony." They will be amazed at you and begin to ask questions .
7. You will just have to trust God to help you birth forth your gift.bringing you into recognition. Now this scripture will encourage you . Isaiah 66:9(NIV)" Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?" says the LORD ."Do I close the womb when I bring to delivery ?"says your God". Jesus said in Mark 11:22 (Amp version) "And Jesus, replying, said to them, Have faith in God [constantly].” When using your gift , let your faith in God be constant . He works behind the scenes to get you into your palace . Psalm 126:1
8. Your gift will always require seasons of preparation. So don't quit . Jesus prepared for 30 years for a 3 year ministry . Moses 40 years . Don't be discouraged , yours will be less , only be willing to learn and follow his lead .Amen. 1 Chron 22:5 "And David said, Solomon my son is young and tender, and the house that is to be builded for the Lord must be exceeding magnifical, of fame and of glory throughout all countries: I will therefore now make preparation for it. So David prepared abundantly before his death." Prepare ! so you won't miss the day of your opportunity !
9. Your gift will always be tested by challenges, storms , mockery name it . They will despise it , but is all part of the test to make you strong in it and be confident about it. David's gift was tested by Goliath . 1 Sam 17:8 "And he stood and cried unto the armies of Israel, and said unto them, Why are ye come out to set your battle in array? am not I a Philistine, and ye servants to Saul? choose you a man for you, and let him come down to me. “ What happened ? David defeated him. your gift is were your confidence lies .your gift is backed by the one who gave it to you . God!
10. There will be seasons , when it will look like your gift is not working. lol. but God is still preparing you . Keep working on it . Your day of recognition will surely come , when you put your trust in Him,. Prov 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all Thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.”
Personal quote :
"Hidden inside your gift , is your wealth " Think !
Prayer : Father let me not throw away my gift in the name of Jesus , Amen.