LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF DANIEL 3:19 (NIV)
"Then Nebuchadnezzar was furious with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, and his attitude toward them changed. He ordered the furnace heated seven times hotter than usual"
10 HIDDEN SECRETS BEHIND YOUR FIRE EXPERIENCE
1. When your problem is approaching its end , that is when the fire increases.Don't be deceived Hold your peace , be calm and watch it die The three Hebrew boys , were not moved by the furnace of fire. They saw beyond it . See beyond it and keep your focus on Him alone ."Jesus". .1 peter 5:9 (NIV)"Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings." Listen after the suffering comes the glory . It is working for your good . only believe it . see Roms 8:17(Amp/Msg)versions.
2. Know this secret today , the raging of the enemy is all "drama" , it has been written , they shall bow before you. Now listen to me , whose report will you now believe ? God or man ?. Who woke you up today ? . .Isaiah 60:14(NIV)"The children of your oppressors will come bowing before you; all who despise you will bow down at your feet and will call you the City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel." It has been ordained by God before the world was formed .
3. The three Hebrew boys saw the fire , they where not intimidated , if you allow the enemy to intimidate you , you will become his "victim" . stand strong and see the salvation/deliverance/a new opportunity from God . Exodus 14:13.(NIV)"Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again."
4. The three Hebrew boys did not allow the fire to frighten them , no matter your challenge let it not frighten you , If God has promised to make a way out for you , then the key is hold you peace. He will do it. Isaiah 43:19 (NLT)"For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland." I have seen God do it in my life again and again . He never fails . believe it .Amen.
5. The three Hebrew boys held on to their believe.key- there is always something glorious at the other side. This what you do, try to visualize what God is showing you from His word with your spiritual senses not your flesh (physical senses). Once you can see it , hold on to it , without fear .Encourage yourself and be calm. Mark 4:35 (NIV)"That day when evening came, he said to his disciples, "Let us go over to the other side."The middle is not the end . Note !
6. The three Hebrew boys acknowledge the God they served in the midst of the fire. Acknowledge the God you serve in that situation and let him show you his salvation.Psalm 50:23 (NLT)"But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me. If you keep to my path, I will reveal to you the salvation of God." Don't be fooled . Give Him thanks and appreciate Him and He will demonstrate His power in that issue you think it is difficult for God .
7. The three Hebrew boys mocked the fire "challenge" they faced . If you want to get the enemy mad , mock him . Let him know you know the one who is far greater and more powerful than him . "your God" .Amen. job 5:22 (ESV)"At destruction and famine you shall laugh, and shall not fear the beasts of the earth." Laugh !!!
8. Their promotion was "hidden" inside the fire . That is where your promotion , wealth is hidden . Don't turn away. be bold .Amen. .Dan 3:30(NLT)"Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego to even higher positions in the province of Babylon." you shall be promoted today in Jesus name , Amen.
9. They saw the fire as an opportunity to glorify God .See your fire /challenge as an opportunity to exalt the most High God.Acts 16:25 "And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them." glorify Him and He will secure your deliverance/freedom like He did for Paul and Silas in the book of Acts 16:26.
10. They had one weapon and they used it ." Faith" .Faith does not doubt GOD . Faith believes GOD to the end . Use your faith . you will win in Jesus name , Amen. Eph 6:16 (NIV)"In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one."
11. They conquered and they where celebrated . you shall be celebrated in Jesus name , Amen. The Kings word will favour you. Dan 2:29 (NIV)"Therefore I decree that the people of any nation or language who say anything against the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego be cut into pieces and their houses be turned into piles of rubble, for no other god can save in this way." I see your testimony on the way !Amen.
Prayer : It is your time now in Jesus name , amen. receive it by faith in Jesus name, Amen.