LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF MARK 4 :29
"But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.”
10 KEYS- WHEN IS YOUR TIME OF HARVEST .
1. Joy is a master key. Never let go of your joy when you are in your season of a breakthrough and you know or sense it . your joy will birth forth that expected miracle . Is the key that connects you to your harvest . Why? get the lesson from Joel 1:12(NIV)"The vine is dried up and the fig tree is withered; the pomegranate, the palm and the apple tree-- all the trees of the field--are dried up. Surely the people's joy is withered away." joy is a force , once it is not there , it can kill your harvest /opportunity.Phil 4:4(NLT)"Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again--rejoice!
2. Love - In your time of your harvest /opportunity , your faith needs to be in top form and love is the lubricant that oils your faith for effective delivery of your expected harvest .1 cor 13:13b (Amp)"love—true affection for God and man, growing out of God's love for and in us], these three; but the greatest of these is love.” Love is a force , it will give back to you , the energy you give to it .love - Luke 6:38 - give love and you get back love in return , the things you desire and love from the God whose name is Love .Psalm 62:5(Amp)"My soul, wait only upon God silently submit to Him; for my hope expectation are from Him."
3. Worship - Lock unto His presence in worship and praise . Adore Him , appreciate Him and just sink in His love . John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.” Worship releases the blessing , for there He comes in His power to dwell .Psalm 22:3(NLT)"Yet you are holy, enthroned on the praises of Israel."
4. Generosity - At this time of your expected harvest , be more generous with your giving . Why? Key - Luke 6:38 (Msg) "Giving, not getting, is the way. Generosity begets generosity.” Is a universal law .It works even for those that are not believers . God is generous ..
5. Unwavering faith - Let your faith be hardened and unwavering now .you cannot afford to start doubting again in your season of harvest/opportunity . Zech 8:13 (Amp)" And as you have been a curse and a byword among the nations, O house of Judah and house of Israel, so will I save you, and you shall be a blessing. Fear not, but let your hands be strong and hardened." notice the two keys "hardened and strong faith will bring in your deliverance / harvest/breakthrough/miracle
6. Keep doing what is right, even if you suffer for it , let it not discourage you , instead take it even a step higher with your faith . 1 Peter 3:13,14 (NLT)"Now, who will want to harm you if you are eager to do good? But even if you suffer for doing what is right, God will reward you for it. So don't worry or be afraid of their threats.”
7. Speak what you believe is about to happen in your life . Faith talks , so don't be silent now , speak what you are expecting with all audacity and boldness to the hearing of the devil . Amen. Scripture says we believe and we what? Speak . Amen . you will see that testimony "live" as you speak it in Jesus name , Amen. 2 Cor 4:13 (NIV)"It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken." Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak,".
8. Continue earnestly in prayers with rejoicing . Roms 12:12(NIV)"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Hold your peace whenever you pray and never complain . your thoughts shouldn't waver at this time , but have faith in God .Mark 11:22
9. Do it on time - offerings , giving ,tithes , etc .why?. 2 Cor 9:7(Amp)" Let each one [give] as he has made up his own mind and purposed in his heart, not reluctantly or sorrowfully or under compulsion, for God loves (He takes pleasure in, prizes above other things, and is unwilling to abandon or to do without) a cheerful (joyous, “prompt to do it”) giver [whose heart is in his giving].
10. You can't miss out on the prophet's reward , sow into your pastor's life , like your own life , until he releases that deep word from his spirit . you will know the day he says it . it will come deep from within him. Matt 10:41 " He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward"; Gen 27:4 "And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die.”
Bonus point - Add fasting to boost your faith , if you find your flesh too weak at this time . Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles ; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk , and not faint.”
|"Never give up hope , never lose hope , it is always around the corner when you re about to lose hope"
I pray for you now in the name of Jesus , you will never miss your harvest/opportunity/miracle I decree in Jesus name , Amen.