LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PROV 18:16
"A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men"
10 KEYS THE POWER OF YOUR GIFT (PART 2)
1.. Your gift is not man made ; but God made . Is something , you were born to do on earth. James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.”
2. Your gift is something you can spend the whole day doing ; without getting bored . I can spend hours doing this without even "thinking" of going out.lol. Prov 22:29 says it like this " Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men." Amen.
3. Your gift is what you love doing ; whether you are getting paid or not . You just love to sing ; paint , write, sell, motivate people.etc.. David's gift brought him before King Saul .1 Sam 16:18 (NLT)"One of the servants said to Saul, "One of Jesse's sons from Bethlehem is a talented harp player. Not only that--he is a brave warrior, a man of war, and has good judgment. He is also a fine-looking young man, and the LORD is with him." Someone will always recommend you , when they see you are gifted .
4. Your gift will make room for you to be blessed. Gen 22:15-18 (Msg) The angel of God spoke from Heaven a second time to Abraham: “I swear—God's sure word!—because you have gone through with this, and have not refused to give me your son, your dear, dear son, I'll bless you—oh, how I'll bless you! And I'll make sure that your children flourish—like stars in the sky! like sand on the beaches! And your descendants will defeat their enemies. All nations on Earth will find themselves blessed through your descendants because you obeyed me.”
5. Your gift comes with peace . The God kind of peace ; You are never troubled , when you are using your gift .There is this Godly peace you enjoy . Amen. 1 Cor 14:33 "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.” So check , if you re always troubled in what you doing .Are you in the arena of your gift?
6. When you are in the arena of your gift; you are like a fish in an ocean; you can't be stopped.Why? you are always inspired to do something new, try something new ,invent something , new ideas etc. . Job 32:8 "But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.”
7. When using your gift. you don't look for ideas like others do , it just comes naturally through divine inspiration that keeps you always ahead of the rest . Job 32:8 (NLV)"But it is the spirit in a man and the breath of the All-powerful that gives him understanding." you always know what to do Amen. Jesus always knew what to do . John 6:6b" for himself knew what he would do."
8. Your gift is what God has given you to bless your world . Don't keep it . Prov 18:16 (ISV)"A person's gift opens doors for him, bringing him access to important people.”
9. Fear will always want to stop you from using your gift . But remember scripture Joshua 1:9 "Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Leave how it will happen , you work on that gift . Amen.
10. Finally your gift will always bring you joy . Joy is not happiness , but a feeling from within even when you re not seeing the results from your gift yet. you re simply expectant and joyful .Psalm 16:11" Yhou wilt show me the path of life:in thy presence is fulness of joy, at thy right hand there are pleasures for ever-more." joy is connected to His pleasures (rewards) . your gift will surely bring you rewards if you remain steadfast and committed.
Personal quote :
" Your gift will surely be tested , so don't quit "
Prayer : Father use my gift to bring honour to your name in Jesus name , Amen.