LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY 29:3
"The great trials which your eyes have seen, the signs, and those great miracles:”
10 SECRETS BEFORE YOUR MIRACLE
1. It will require persistent faith .Learn from the story of the widow woman in Luke 18. and what Jesus said about her in verse 8 of that same chapter .(Amp version)"I tell you, He will defend and protect and avenge them speedily. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find [persistence in] faith on the earth?” Persistent is a vital key to achieving your miracle.
2. You will pass through seasons of spiritual warfare,persecutions . test of your strength and faith in God .Job 14:14 (Amp)"If a man dies, shall he live again? All the days of my warfare and service I will wait, till my change and release shall come." all these trials is to prepare you solidly for what is coming (your reward) Heb 6:15"And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.
3. It will require your total obedience to your creator (God).why ? God desires that we trust Him completely regardless of our situation (Prov 3:5) . 1 Sam 15:22(NIV)"To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams.” One simple obedience can open several doors opportunities to you. Deu 28:1
4. It will also requires seasons of humility before God and man . Why ? God loves and favors the humble . pride threw Satan out of heaven.(Isa 14:12) .Prov 22:4"By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.”
5. It will require seasons of trust as you walk with God. Isaiah 26:4(NIV)"Trust in the LORD forever,for the Lord, the LORD himself, is the Rock eternal.” His power is activated in your life when you trust Him.
6. It will require seasons of sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving to God . Heb 13:15 (Amp)"Through Him, therefore, let us constantly and at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name.” why? what you don't appreciate now , you will never "value" when you receive it . That is why your thanksgiving now is a sacrifice in advance of your desired expectations.Even Jesus gave thanks to God before he called lazarus out of the grave. John 11:41
7. It will require patience . God is a God of patience. If you re in a haste , from experience , you will delay it. Why? See .Roms 15:5 (Amp)"Now may the God Who gives the power of patient endurance (steadfastness) and Who supplies encouragement, grant you to live in such mutual harmony and such full sympathy with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus," .Patience helps us to grow spiritually and more matured in the things of God . James 1:4
8. It will require seasons of fasting and prayer to stop the forces trying to stop your miracle .Isaiah 58:6(Amp)" [Rather] is not this the fast that I have chosen: to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every [enslaving] yoke?” The pain cannot be compared to the joy ahead . so never be discouraged. Roms 8:17
9. It will require seasons of sowing. your time , your smile , money .lol. etc . If you fail to sow , you will fail to reap .Why? He only gives seeds to the sower and rewards them with their harvest . 2 Cor 9:10 (Amp)"And [God] Who provides seed for the sower and bread for eating will also provide and multiply your [resources for] sowing and increase the fruits of your righteousness which manifests itself in active goodness, kindness, and charity].”
10. Sacrifice - causes a turning and change of events . Solomon gave a 1000 burnt offering and it led to a turning in his life . Psalm 126:1"A Song of degrees. When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.” Whatever you deny yourself , because you want to honor God is a sacrifice . He honors those , that honor Him.( 1 Sam 2:30)
" Miracles happen to those who are expectant "
Prayer : Father keep me alive to see and enjoy my miracle in Jesus name , Amen
Love you friend !God bless you