Life Manual is all about discovering life lessons on a biblical platform. Man is a spirit being created by GOD and as such man's success can only be achieved by keying into biblical lessons.
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
Saturday, 24 September 2016
LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 30:12
"To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever."
1. Willful sin - will silent any great glory any day. If you doubt it , ask Samson in the book of Judges 16:31-. he was buried. Eccl 10:1(Amp)"Dead flies cause the ointment of the perfumer to putrefy [and] send forth a vile odor; so does a little folly [in him who is valued for wisdom] outweigh wisdom and honor." key- Ask the Lord for grace . He cares about us intensely. 1 Peter 5:7
2.Anger- A man that cannot control his anger , is simply exposing his glory to danger. Prov 25:28 (HSCB)"A man who does not control his temper is like a city whose wall is broken down. " Key- pray about it . Jesus is willing to help . Amen. Mark 11:24
3. Lies - A man that is known for lying , his glory is already in silent mode , without him , even knowing it . Why is that ? see who Jesus said is the father of all lies in the book of John 8:44 (NLT)"For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies."Key- fill your heart with the truth (word) and that is what will always come forth . Out of the heart the mouth speaks .
4.Bitterness - A man who is bitter in his spirit , even if on the outside , he pretends that all is ok. lol. glory is in silent mode . Why ? he is already defiled , without him knowing it . Amen. Heb 12:15 (NIV)"See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many." Key- The easiest way to get out of bitterness , is to let go of that thought , forgive and begin to meditate on things that brings joy and gladness into your spirit.
5. Unforgiveness - Someone that finds it hard to forgive , cannot be a happy person . why? joy is simply missing. .And joy is what gives your glory color .psalm 16:11(NASB)"You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever." Key- whatever will stop my faith from receiving , I drop it and just let it go . which will you prefer the blessings or the unforgiveness . let it go .
6. Prayerless life- A man who doesn't pray or has stopped praying ,his glory is already in silent mode . why? Is like telling God you can do it on your own . Is not possible ! John 15:5(NIV)""I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." Key- At times we get tired , yes . but the God you serve loves to bless you and desires you talk with Him in prayer , so He can meet that need and help you . Do it . He loves you. Amen.
6. A life devoid of praises - glory is already in silent mode. If John the Baptist had known this , I guess rather than complain , he would have turned to praises. well he missed it .Keep your praise on , no matter what . praise Him . Psalm 50:23 (Amp)"He who brings an offering of praise and thanksgiving honors and glorifies Me; and he who orders his way aright [who prepares the way that I may show him], to him I will demonstrate the salvation of God."
7. Ingratitude - Will put any glory in silent mode. why? ingratitude is a breach of heavenly protocol .Luke 7:17 (NLT)"Jesus asked, "Didn't I heal ten men? Where are the other nine?" Gratitude will attract the blessing .
8. Murmuring - will silent the glory of any believer . Why? God hates it . period! 1 Cor 10:10 "Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer." Key- whenever you are tempted to murmur . see what I do , I tell myself " Tony shut up! And just love God" lol . He is good and faithful . Amen.
9. A believer who lacks the word - glory is already in silent mode . Why? Out of the abundance of the heart , the mouth will speak . A heart that lacks the word , cannot glorify God. Matt 12:34(NIV)"You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Key- fill your heart with the word , study your bible and meditate on the word .
10. A believer that fails to speak the word at all times- glory is already in silent mode .Why? In the kingdom , we speak , speak and speak the word ! Amen. You keep silent your burn.2 Cor 4:13 (NIV)"It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken." Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak,." Key- your subconscious mind responds to what you believe .
SOLUTION : Look unto Jesus our Savior for help , never be discouraged about any of your weaknesses , that is the reason why Jesus came to save us . See yourself as Jesus sees you always ."Righteous" in him and He will take care of that weakness . love you friend.1 Peter 5:7
Personal quote :
" Believe right and put your trust in Him"
PRAYER : Father do not allow my glory to be silent in the name of Jesus , Amen.