55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Monday 19 September 2016





LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ISAIAH 14:24



"The Lord of host hath sworn, saying ,surely as I have thought , so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed so shall it stand."




10 KEYS - WILL IT COME TO PASS ?




1.Is your level of persuasion, your faith in "the word of God" , that will give birth to his promise in your life . Bible says in scripture, Abraham was fully persuaded about God. Roms 4:21 " And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform." What gives birth to the promise (your expectations) , is your level of persuasion ; it goes beyond just believing the word . Are you fully persuaded? It 's an inner conviction in your spirit.
2. Believing that God's word will come to pass; to tell you the truth friend, is up to you, not God . why? scripture says in Hebrew 4:2 " For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it." why didn't the word profit them , it wasn't mixed with faith. so no faith , no result! The Key is this - you need to exercise your faith in God's word everyday , so it will grow."As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:" 1 peter 2:2. Once the harvest is ripe , it will manifest.
3.The word of God is not "instant fix" believe it now and get your miracle now. lol. Is a  process , that comes in stages .The book of Isaiah 28:10 confirms this " For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:" Is a slow process though ; but I must confess to you the end result "wow" is "sweet". The key is as long as you stay on the word , you are growing , you might not see the changes at first from the outside , but on the inside it is working. scripture puts it this way in the book of 2 cor 4:16 "For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day."
4.In the kingdom ,we start always from the end back to the beginning; we believe the end first ,then the process we believe begins ,scripture says it like this in the book of Jeremiah 1:11-12" Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Jeremiah, what do you see? And I said, “I see a branch of an almond tree.” Then the Lord said to me, “You have seen well, for I am ready to perform My word.” The key is this , once you can see it , the journey to your expected end begins.
5. Every word of God received , must be activated with joy for it to work for you . Isaiah 12:3 (NIV)"With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation."
6. When I know God is sovereign  that is where I get my strength from . you just have to  trust and let him do it . Isaiah 48:11(NIV)"For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another."
7.When God says a thing , is because he already knows what you don't even have an inkling about yet..Jer 33:3(NIV)"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'"
8. Even the evil in your future , God has already worked it into his plan for your life .Jer 29:11(Msg)" This is God’s Word on the subject: “As soon as Babylon’s seventy years are up and not a day before, I’ll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for."
9. God's word is God .No difference. So it will do you alot of good to just believe . period! .John 1:1(NLT)"In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God."
10.Finally, When you appreciate the Master , you thank Him ,love him. bow before him , worship him with joy flowing from your heart .(lol ) hmm, why won't he bring his promise to pass in your life .why? Psalm 50:23 (Amp version) confirms this " He who brings an offering of praise and thanksgiving honors and glorifies Me; and he who orders his way aright [who prepares the way that I may show him], to him I will demonstrate the salvation of God.". How do you prepare the way for your miracle , deliverance , breakthrough ? when you offer to him quality praise with thanksgiving. Amen.. Give him praise !!


Personal Quote:


" God lives in the past . present and future and you can only connect to him by FAITH"




PRAYER: Father give me the grace not to doubt you anymore in Jesus name , Amen..



BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment