LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF ISAIAH 12:3 .
"Therefore with joy shall ye draw out water out of the wells of salvation".
10 KEYS ABOUT THE FORCE OF JOY !
1. You can only remain joyful , when you choose to control your thoughts in line with the word .2 Cor 10:5(NIV)"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2. Satan is after your joy .why? he knows he will lose , if he allows you to keep it. John 15:11(NLT)"I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will overflow!"
3. Satan is after your joy , because he knows that is what will bring in your harvest .Mark 4:11 " And these are they by the way side, where the word (joy) is sown, but when they have heard ,Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word (joy) that was sown in their hearts." Key- Hold fast to what you ve got! Is your key.
4. You cannot keep your joy , if you keep meditating on your circumstances . Joel 1:11-12b " and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men". Joy is a force , a thought (feeling) in your mind that fuels your faith in anticipation of your expected breakthrough/miracle. so keep your joy in tact. Stir it up by looking out for whatever brings joy to you ."i love good gospel musik hmmm" it stirs up my joy .
4. Satan's plan is to get you out of His presence , so he can deal with you further . why? scriptures say in Psalm 15:11 " Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for ever more.". Doubt/discouragement /depression draws you out OF HIS PRESENCE. .KEY- keep your joy "deliberately" so as to stay connected to His presence . Joy is a deliberate act . I don't need to see it first to be joyful . I deliberately choose to remain joyful. look at my display picture. ha,ha.
5. Joy is what connects you to His pleasures ( His goodness , blessings , favour , healings etc). so it is a key . John 15:11(ASV)"These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full."
6. When you remain joyful in the midst of your storms , Jesus is not far off .Isaiah 64:5a "Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness.." He comes . why? you re "stayed" in His presence.
7. Learn one very vital key - If father Abraham had not kept his joy , it would have been difficult for him to go through it . why? joy is what gives us strength in the midst of our challenges. (Neh 8:10b) .Gen 22:15-18a(Msg) " The angel of God spoke from Heaven a second time to Abraham: "I swear -God,s sure word! - because you have gone through with this -oh how I'll bless you! And l'll make sure that your children flourish -like stars in the sky! like sand on the beaches!".
8.Your shame , the disappointment , the rejection are all signs that there is something great ahead , if you choose to remain joyful in the midst of it all. Heb 12:2b(Amp)"He, for the joy [of obtaining the prize] that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising and ignoring the shame, and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God."
9. When you choose to remain joyful , rescue is not far . He comes right on time .I can assure you . Zechariah 8:13b (NLT)" Now will I rescue you and make you both a symbol and a source of blessing.so don't be afraid.be strong and get on with rebuilding the temple."
10. Joy is like a magnetic force that pulls your miracle/expectations from the spiritual to the physical. Phil 4:4(NLT)"Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again--rejoice!
"joy is like a man who has seen his glorious day coming and chooses to remain joyful in the midst of the storms"
PRAYER: Father teach me how to remain joyful in the midst of my storms in Jesus name , Amen.
you will win ! Amen.