55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues
55 Biblical Solutions to Life Issues

Sunday 25 September 2016




LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF PSALM 95:8-9(NASB)



"Do not harden your hearts, as at Meribah, As in the day of Massah in the wilderness, "When your fathers tested Me, They tried Me, though they had seen My work. "


10 SOLUTIONS TO A HARDENED HEART.



1. A hardened heart cannot receive from God . why? A hardened heart does not believe God can or will do it .Isaiah 44:18 (NIV)"They know nothing, they understand nothing; their eyes are plastered over so they cannot see, and their minds closed so they cannot understand." Key- it doesn't matter how long , simply believe God and wait for His response .Psalm 37:7
2.A hardened heart prefers to work with what he/she can understand. But this will encourage you .Prov 3:5(NLT)"Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding." Key- The ways of God bible says are too deep . so how can you reason it out . Jesus said something in scripture Luke 8:50b"Fear not:believe only, and she shall be made whole " . See Roms 33:11(Msg)"6 Have you ever come on anything quite like this extravagant generosity of God, this deep, deep wisdom? It’s way over our heads. We’ll never figure it out.Is there anyone around who can explain God?Anyone smart enough to tell him what to do?Anyone who has done him such a huge favor that God has to ask his advice?Everything comes from him;Everything happens through him;Everything ends up in him.Always glory! Always praise! Yes. Yes. Yes."
3. A hardened heart is never a friend of Jesus .John 15:14(NASB)""You are My friends if you do what I command you." Key - When I was growing up as a believer , I use to run from Jesus when I fall , but now I run to Him in boldness because I know He is not just my Master , but my very good friend. Amen. Heb 4:16
4. A hardened heart is a heart that refuses to yield to the voice of God . Matt 15:8 (NIV)"'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me." Key- God's voice is His word and He renews that word in our hearts every morning when we communicate with Him .Psalm 5:3(Amp)
5.A hardened heart only believes what he sees with his physical eyes. John 20:29(NIV)"Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." Key- In the kingdom we believe , then we see . 2 Cor 5:7(Amp)"for we walk by faith, not by sight [living our lives in a manner consistent with our confident belief in God’s promises]"
6.A hardened heart is a heart devoid of the spirit of joy. And without joy , there is no rope to draw out the promises of God in scripture. Isaiah 12:3(NIV)"With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation." Key- whatever stirs up your joy , do it . I love worship songs !!
7. A hardened heart will doubt everything, even the simplest instruction. Matt 14:31(NIV)"Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?" Key- 1 Thess 5:20" Do not scorn or reject gifts of prophecy or prophecies [spoken revelations—words of instruction or exhortation or warning]."
8.A hardened heart is devoid of God 's love . How? Love believes all things.1 cor 13:7 (ESV)"Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." Key- Love grows , when you begin to meditate and study deeply the word of God . Jer 29:13(Amp)"3 Then [with a deep longing] you will seek Me and require Me [as a vital necessity] and [you will] find Me when you search for Me with all your heart."
9. When you fail to forgive , your heart becomes hardened. Eph 4:18" Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:" Key- you can't do it on your own , but grace will help you . 2 Cor 12:9(Amp)"but He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you [My lovingkindness and My mercy are more than enough—always available—regardless of the situation]; for [My] power is being perfected [and is completed and shows itself most effectively] in [your] weakness.”Therefore, I will all the more gladly boast in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ [may completely enfold me and] may dwell in me."
10. A hardened heart can keep you in your wilderness , until there a change. Heb 3:8"Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:"Key- believing God is your escape route . John 11:40(Amp)" Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you believe [in Me], you will see the glory of God [the expression of His excellence]?”




Personal quote:

"What you believe is like a seed in your mind , it grows "

PRAYER : Father break me and give me a heart of flesh in Jesus name , Amen.


You will testify in Jesus name , Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment