LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BOOK OF JOB 30:1
"But now those younger than I mock me, Whose fathers I disdained to put with the dogs of my flock”.
10 WAYS TO OVERCOME MOCKERY.
1. Don't let that hope drop - Most times when we are mocked , rather than focus on Jesus (Heb 12:2) , we focus on the creature/person/situation bringing the mockery. . lol. no !.Listen , you look at it you miss it . Set your mind above and not on what is bringing the mockery .See yourself as God sees you "unblamable" .Col 3:2 And set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth." Hear what God is saying from the book of Isaiah 51:13(NLT)"Yet you have forgotten the LORD, your Creator, the one who stretched out the sky like a canopy and laid the foundations of the earth. Will you remain in constant dread of human oppressors? Will you continue to fear the anger of your enemies? Where is their fury and anger now? It is gone!”
2. Shut discouragement out - That is what the enemy is waiting for you to do, to look down , discouraged like there is no hope .lol. Listen ,you ve a living hope in Jesus (1 Peter 1:8) Is not the time to be discouraged . If you do you will lose the needed strength (joy) to fight the good fight of faith and win . Rather Key into Isaiah 54 :1-4 . Notice the first word there "Sing" link verse 1 to verse 3 and get the key " For thou shall break forth" when you obey verse one. verse 3 "For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.” The power is in your mouth to change that situation .Turn it into praise , dance if you can , rejoice in the lord and be joyful . joy is a spiritual force , praise is a spiritual force . it will change it .see Jer 33:11b" and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the LORD. For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, saith the LORD. .When we praise Him , He steps into the case an reverses it back to honor.
3. Let not your faith waver. Be strong and stand firm against it. Remember the word of God is your shield and buckler. Psalm 91:4b . Don't give it a second thought .Envy is usually the spirit behind it . Know who you are .The child of a King (God) not a slave .Amen. Prov 24:10 (see verse 5) . Zech 8:13 (Amp)"And as you have been a curse and a byword among the nations, O house of Judah and house of Israel, so will I save you, and you shall be a blessing. Fear not, but let your hands be strong and hardened.” Look that mockery in the eye and tell it to get lost . you God got your back. Isa 41:10.
4. Scripture says having done all, Stand in faith. Stand in hope (expectation of your desired miracle) Stand in joy. Amen. Eph 6:13 (Amp)"Therefore put on God's complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place].”
5. Take no offence ( John 16:1 ) - let God handle it , His own way.play you on part well , remain joyful. (James 1:2) If there is anything , I have come to learn from personal experience , God hates it when He sees His children being mocked . hmmm, He pays back , I can assure you of this . Joel 2:26b is not a joke." And My people shall never be put to shame.”
6. Praise and give God thanks the more . Listen it works , it takes your faith higher and keeps your spirit alive , fresh from all bitterness and hate .Hab 3:17,18(Amp)" Though the fig tree does not blossom and there is no fruit on the vines, [though] the product of the olive fails and the fields yield no food, though the flock is cut off from the fold and there are no cattle in the stalls, Yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will exult in the [victorious] God of my salvation!” Simply put - despite the shame , I will not be moved . I will still rejoice and praise Him. Miracles do happen at such moments 7. If it is hard for you take your mind of it , here is what you do , go out and make yourself happy . you don't need somebody to help you do that , do it yourself . go shopping , get some funny movies to watch ,get your favorite song and dance to it . Amen . make yourself happy , while you focus on what God is doing and showing you in your spirit . John 16:13 "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.”
8. There is power in you - Now here is the key- if you fail to use it , the enemy will use it against you (negative thoughts). Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. " Declare God's promises over your life and stand your ground in faith. for by faith you will put an end to the mockery (fiery darts of the wicked) .( Eph 6:16) . Faith is looking up to God and not your circumstances/your shame .
9. Confession - words are powerful .Say what God would say at any given situation (1 Peter 4:11) NLT . Key Gen 1:3- the earth was without form or void ( darkness and confusion everywhere ) but what did God say , he was not moved by it ,the situation at hand mocked God , but rather than look at the mockery he commanded for light to come and it did by faith . Amen. Say what you want to see in your life and not what the enemy is trying to do . Amen. Gen 1:3"And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.” Command your light , go ahead and speak . Amen. Mark 11:23 ;Jer 1:11,12 .
10.Finally , seize the opportunity to ask the lord for something .Is an opportunity I tell you how , read John 15:7 . If you dwell in Him and His word "promises" dwells in you , He says ask whatever you want and it shall be done. key - rather than fall for the trick of the enemy , allow His word to dwell in your heart/spirit richly , so you can ask, using that platform .I do it laughing all the time and He answers . John 15:7(NLT)"But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted!" Amen.
"Mockery tells you one thing , if you can see it" YOU ARE THE MAN" LOL
PRAYER: Father help me to stand strong in your presence in the name of Jesus , Amen.